CCMA website:

The CCMA has established a call centre to assist in queries:
0861 161616

Quick help:

5 Responses to “CCMA”

  1. I just want to know what can i do if i resigned from a company and they still have to pay my last salary,but refuse to?

    • Dear Sir

      There are a number of ways in which to recover the amount that is due and owing to you:

      1.) You may approach the Department of Labour to assist you in the recovery of your salary if it is less than R11 000.00

      2.) If you work in an industry that is regulated by a collective agreement you may approach that industry’s relevant Bargaining Council for relief.

      3.) You may also approach the Magistrate’s Court or the Labour Court to recover your final salary.


      JD Verster Attorney

  2. johann Human Says:

    Your contact tel no is invalid. Please send me tel nr for Krugersdorp and Brits CCMA offices. Got urgent complaint obout Victimisation of personel on Game lodge

  3. what should i do if i have been working for 3 years at a company and i am not registered and be dissmissed while im on maternity leave?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: